The bag in box packaging method can be used for a wide variety of products from milk to vegetable soups through sauces. Below is a list of examples of products can be filled in a bag under aseptic or non aseptic conditions in order to have an extended shelf life.
- Yoghurt with chunks of fruits
- Flavoured sauce (caramel, chocolate, vanilla, etc)
- Vegetable soups (carrots, parsnip, cauliflower, lentils, etc)
- Kitchen oil
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise)
- Syrups for soft drinks manufacturing
- Coconut water
Further to those products, Engi-O is prepared to give you a personalized advice on the bag in box method for your application.